The University Hospital Miguel Servet (hereinafter, HUMS), has planned the completion of a tender to procure services of registration and promotion of the adherence to medications in elderly patients (SAMPA) with destination to the Unit of Pharmacy of External Patients in the area of influence of the HUMS and associate centres.
The ultimate aim of the procurement is to ensure maximum efficiency in the care process of patients through the use of digital technologies, patients empowerment and the coordination and joint responsibility between the HUMS and the contractor, during the whole treatment life cycle.
For this reason, the contract aim includes all aspects of the care process, including but not considering this a fixed list:
- Electronic prescription platform (integrated with health systems in use in the HUMS)
- Automated stock management and drug storage UAF-PEX
- Automated dispensing of medicines
- Assessment of adherence through agreement between prescription and dispensing. Availability of an outpatient repository. Availability of a distributed platform
- Any tasks or structural modifications necessary for operation
Moreover, as digital technologies are the basis for the improvement of the procedure, the awarded bidder must guarantee the technological renovation and incorporation of new technologies that may arise during the duration of contract.
- Guide CPI
- Starting Point
- Previous announcement of LOMC
- PIN English
- Report LOMC
- Table Summary PCAP
- PCAP SAMPA